Monday, May 17, 2004

Science Diary

This is my diary of science. The intent is to log my progress toward an advanced chemistry degree as I work here at the University of Missouri-Columbia. Read this blog, and you'll learn more than you probably care to know about my adjustment to life as a grad student, about the chemistry of f-elements, and about what I think about life in Missouri.

Today's project is the synthesis of uranyl chloride starting material for a host of reactions to come. It's not my starting material, and they're not my reactions, but it's a process that I'll be repeating many times, so learning it now will save a lot of time in the future.
Comments:
0 comments looked so sad i had to post.

congrats on your first personal blog. i remember in the old days when you only posted on a group blog. thems were the days. but now you're all grown up and out on your own. sniff sniff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?